Fedora Weekly News Issue 20

Welcome to our issue number 20 of Fedora Weekly News.

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_20

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 FreeSoftwareMagazine: FUDCon London 2005
2 Why we should use OpenOffice.org
3 Fedora user testimonials
4 Kernel Security Update fixes NVIDIA issue
5 HOWTO: OpenLDAP on FC4
6 HOWTO: F-Spot on FC4
7 REVIEW: New Linux (FC4) with an Old Laptop
8 Fedora Core 4 Updates
9 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
10 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Latest_Issue

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Contributing_to_Fedora_Weekly_News

See you in next issue of FWN!
--
Thomas Chung