CORRECTION Re: Fedora Package Announcement List Split

Warren Togami wtogami at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 16:27:48 UTC 2006

Zdenek Pytela wrote:
> Warren Togami pise:
>> As of Monday April 26th, 2006, all package update mail will be going out
>> to the new list fedora-package-announce.  All current subscribers of
>> fedora-announce-list are being auto-subscribed to that list today in
>> preparation for this move.  Mail will begin flowing on the new list on
>> Monday.
> 	Ouch. I am not generally sure about the exact date, but current day
> of week is a thing I can register, so I can see there's something wrong in
> your statement. Other people may be confused, however.
> Good day :-).

Oops... to clarify.

*Today*, Wednesday April 26th everyone is now subscribed to
fedora-package-announce list.  You may login to that interface to change
your subscription settings.

Monday, May 1st package update announcement mail will begin flowing to
fedora-package-announce.  So you may want to edit your mail filters now.

Sorry about the confusion.
Warren Togami
wtogami at redhat.com