Updated Fedora Core 6 Schedule

Later than expected, we have now gotten to where Xen is working with
current kernels and are ready to actually freeze and release test2.  We
are currently working with the already frozen bits to get a tree ready
and plan to release to the world on Monday, 7 August 2006.

The relevant changes to the rest of the schedule have been made to the
official schedule page at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Core/Schedule

Thanks for being patient as we've worked through some of this!

Jeremy