New CMS for FedoraNEWS.ORG

Hello, FedoraNEWS.ORG Readers!

I'm happy to announce that we're launching a new CMS (Content Management System) for
FedoraNEWS.ORG based on your feedbacks.

It is based on Drupal[1] and it has so many new features[2] our readers requested including:

1) Self-registration to submit story
2) RSS Feeds for Stories
3) Calendars for Fedora Events
4) News Aggregator for Fedora Updates and Fedora People
5) Blogging for Registered Users.
and many more.

Thank you for your continuing support and enjoy our new features!

[1] http://drupal.org/
[2] http://drupal.org/features

--
Thomas Chung