Fedora Weekly News Issue 34

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoranews.org
Mon Feb 20 09:59:07 UTC 2006

Welcome to our issue number 34 of Fedora Weekly News.

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_34

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Red Hat Magazine February 2006
2 Fedora Project Wiki Policy Change Update
3 OLPC (One Laptop Per Child) Base Software
4 Tools to roll your own distribution - Kadischi
5 Must-have Firefox and Thunderbird extensions
6 Google Windows apps coming to Linux
7 New CMS for FedoraNEWS.ORG
8 Fedora Core 4 Updates
9 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
10 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Latest_Issue

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Contributing_to_Fedora_Weekly_News

See you in next issue of FWN!
--
Thomas Chung