FC6 test2 freeze slipping by a week

(I sent this to fedora-maintainers last week, but forgot to cc the larger audience)

Due to a desire to integrate the DT_GNU_HASH changes for binutils and
glibc (which provide an ~ 50% speedup for dynamic linking) and the
necessity of doing a rebuild for these changes, we are going to slip the
freeze for FC6 test2 by one week.  The new freeze date will be
Wednesday, 19 July 2006.  This should also allow a few other things that
are straggling time to be tested a little bit more in time for the
feature freeze at test2.

Jeremy