Introducing Fedora Women

In an effort to support the women who use and develop Fedora, the Fedora Women
program was launched last week. This new program provides a forum for
communication between the women of Fedora, and it will eventually offer
additional support to the women that help make Fedora what it is.

The fedora-women-list mailing list is now available.

The #fedora-women IRC channel on freenode is available for live chat.

Full details about the program can be found on the Fedora Women project page.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Women

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
The Fedora Project