Fedora Weekly News Issue 55

Welcome to our issue number 55 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 FC6 test2 freeze slipping by a week
2 Packaging Committee Information
3 How was NECC 2006?
4 SELinux blocks local privilege escalation vulnerability
5 Linux Magazine: AppArmor vs SELinux
6 New Linux Hardware Compatibility List Launches
7 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-07-10
8 Fedora Core 4 and 5 Updates
9 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
10 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"