Fedora Weekly News Issue 36

Welcome to our issue number 36 of Fedora Weekly News.

http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Issue_36

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Call for Papers: FUDCon Wiesbaden 2006
2 Announcing fedora-security-list
3 Running OLPC within VMWare Player
4 Updated QEMU-Admin tool with network bridging
5 Security wars: Novell SELinux killer rattles Red Hat
6 Accelerated X flame wars!¬óMaybe not
7 XGL To Adopt AIGLX Changes
8 Rocky Mountain high for open source
9 Fedora Core 4 Updates
10 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
11 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Fedora_Weekly_News_Latest_Issue

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit
http://fedoranews.org/wiki/Contributing_to_Fedora_Weekly_News

See you in next issue of FWN!
--
Thomas Chung