Fedora Weekly News Issue 37

Welcome to our issue number 37 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Fedora Core 5 Status
2 Release Notes: released!
3 compiz on aiglx
4 Fedora Legacy Repo included in FC5
5 Fedora Core 5 Test 3 Review
6 Linux Audio Comparison on FC5T3
7 2005 LQ.org Members Choice Award Winners
8 OpenOffice.org 2.0.2 Released
9 Red Hat's New-Look Enterprise Linux
10 Fedora Core 4 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"