Announcing the Fedora Music list

It looks like we've got some critical mass forming here, so I figured I'd
go ahead and announce it.

We've been working with Fernando Lopez-Lezcano of Planet CCRMA, the
popular Fedora-based music distribution, to see about bringing Planet
CCRMA under the Extras umbrella.  So feel free to join the conversation: