Unofficial FAQ Update: 2006-05-11

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Tue May 16 21:49:28 UTC 2006

	Hey out there, Fedora Land. :-) Since the Fedora Core 5 update of the
Unofficial Fedora FAQ we've had various bits of feedback and
improvements to the FAQ. So today we have some updates to the FAQ for
you:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	This is mostly a "polish" update, making everything shiny and bright,
and revising the instructions to work the best possible.

	We have an updated yum configuration, updated PDF instructions, and
improved a *lot* of little things throughout the FAQ.

	Also, we have some translations that are ready for FC5, now: German,
French, Polish, Portuguese, and Vietnamese!

	I hope everybody enjoys the update! If you have any feedback, please
let me know:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	-Max
--