Fedora Weekly News Issue 47

Welcome to our issue number 47 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Red Hat Magazine May 2006
2 Changing the way that Development lands
3 New ticketing system for the Fedora Project
4 Fedora Board chair looks ahead
5 Documentation leadership grows
6 The gift that keeps on giving
7 Unofficial FAQ Update: 2006-05-11
8 Phoronix: Fedora Rawhide 2006-05-16
9 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-05-15
10 Fedora Core 4 and 5 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"