Fedora Weekly News Issue 48

Welcome to our issue number 48 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 New logo guidelines Available Now
2 Application for Google's Summer of Code Ended
3 Invitation to Fedora Documentation Translation
4 Puplet (Yum Applet) anyone?
5 OLPC laptop prototype
6 Fedora Core 5 Review with Screenshots
7 My desktop OS: Fedora Core 5
8 Google releases Picasa for Linux
9 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-05-22
10 Fedora Core 4 and 5 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"