Fedora Weekly News Issue 64

Welcome to our issue number 64 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Announcing Fedora Core 6 (Zod)
2 Fedora Core 6 (Zod) Live-Spins Released
3 Third Party FC6 Repositories Announcements
4 Phoronix: Fedora Core 6 Review
5 Lunarpark6: Fedora Core 6 Review
6 LinuxForm: Fedora Core 6 Reivew
7 J_K9 Linux: Fedora Core 6 Review
8 O'Reily OnLamp: Fedora Core 6 Review
9 Fedora Weekly Reports 2006-10-23
10 Fedora Core 5 and 6 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"