Fedora Core 6 Common Issues

Hi

Here is a list of a commonly reported issues that have come up in Fedora Core 6 along with workarounds.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/FC6Common

Based on the reviews and user feedback this is our best our release of Fedora Core 6 yet. Active development for the next release of Fedora is already under rapid progress. Early testing would help us avoid problems and improve the quality of general releases. To participate in testing, refer to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Testing.

Thank you for your continuous contributions and feedback.

Rahul