Unofficial Fedora FAQ Updated for Fedora Core 6!

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Mon Feb 5 05:53:11 UTC 2007

	Hello Fedora world!

	Yes, that's right! It's done! Bring out the horns, spread the
news, the Unofficial Fedora FAQ is updated for Fedora Core 6!

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	There are a LOT of changes in the new FAQ:

	* Updated yum configuration
	* Updated Java instructions
	* Uses mozplugger for PDFs instead of Acrobat Reader
	* Uses ntfs-3g so you can read and write to your NTFS drives
	* Help for 64-bit users, since I now have a 64-bit machine!

	And there are lots and lots of other improvements--I went over
every question, in detail, to make sure that each one was good.

	Enjoy the updated FAQ! And as always, please do contribute:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	-Max
--
http://www.insiderfaq.com/