Unofficial Fedora FAQ Updated for Fedora Core 6!

	Hello Fedora world!

	Yes, that's right! It's done! Bring out the horns, spread the
news, the Unofficial Fedora FAQ is updated for Fedora Core 6!

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	There are a LOT of changes in the new FAQ:

	* Updated yum configuration
	* Updated Java instructions
	* Uses mozplugger for PDFs instead of Acrobat Reader
	* Uses ntfs-3g so you can read and write to your NTFS drives
	* Help for 64-bit users, since I now have a 64-bit machine!

	And there are lots and lots of other improvements--I went over
every question, in detail, to make sure that each one was good.

	Enjoy the updated FAQ! And as always, please do contribute:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	-Max
--
http://www.insiderfaq.com/