wiki upgrade

I'll be doing a wiki upgrade from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (CST) on
February 21st (Wed).  I'll be trying to minimize downtime and, in
theory, the wiki won't be unavailable, just un-writeable.  During
our tests it has been determined that there are very few changes that
need to be made so we'll just fix things as they come up.

  -Mike