Fedora Weekly News Issue 79

Welcome to our issue number 79 of Fedora Weekly News.

In this issue, we have following articles:

1 Announcing Fedora 7 Test 2 (6.91)
2 Reduction of Fedora releases (in Bugzilla)
3 Phoronix: Fedora 7 KVM Virtualization How-To
4 IBM DeveloperWorks: Build a Fedora Live CD
5 Linux.com: Fedora cleans its repositories, considers move to Free Software
6 LWN: Who wrote (Linux Kernel) 2.6.20
7 FOSDEM 2007 KickOff & Pictures
8 Security Week in Review 2007-02-25
9 Fedora Weekly Reports 2007-02-26
10 Fedora Core 5 and 6 Updates
11 Contributing to Fedora Weekly News
12 Editor's Blog

The latest issue can always be found at

We need more volunteer writers who watch the Fedora community and report
about what is going on. To find out how you can contribute, please visit

See you in next issue of FWN!
Thomas Chung
FedoraNEWS.ORG (http://fedoranews.org)
"..where you can free your knowledge for your free community!"