Unofficial Fedora FAQ Update: 2009-01-30

Max Kanat-Alexander max_list at fedorafaq.org
Fri Jan 30 14:01:04 UTC 2009

	Hi Fedora Users! I've updated the Unofficial Fedora FAQ today.
As always, you can find the FAQ at:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/

	Here's what's changed since the last time I sent out an update:

	* The ATI question has been updated to reflect that there are
	  now working 3D drivers for Fedora 10.

	* Some people experience sound cracking or popping on their
	  machines. I've added instructions on what to do about it.

	* Fixed the Flash instructions.

	* Fixed the instructions for installing Windows fonts.

	* Two new translations: German and Portuguese.

	* The site's layout and style has changed--let me know what you
	  think.

	Let me know if you have any thoughts or feedback! I'm also
always interested if there are other frequently-asked questions that
the FAQ should be dealing with, so let me know! To see how to
contribute to the FAQ, look at:

	http://www.fedorafaq.org/contribute/

	I'd particularly like some new translations, also! If you'd be
interested in translating the FAQ to your language, just let me know by
sending me an email! (Remove the "_list" in the address I'm sending
this message from.)

	-Max
--
http://www.everythingsolved.com/
Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.