FUDCon Berlin 2009 & LinuxTag reminders

Howdy FUDConners!

I'm here to remind everyone about the relevant details for FUDCon Berlin 2009 and LinuxTag 2009.

	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009

	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxTag_2009

LINUXTAG: Berlin, Germany.  June 24 - 27.

FUDCON: Berlin, Germany.  June 26 - 28.

WHAT: FUDCon is the Fedora Users and Developers Conference, a three-day gathering of programmers, users, administrators, and ambassadors. FUDCon Berlin will consist of speeches (in both English and German) that are both technical and user-focused. Additionally, there will be two days of hackfests, in which various features and projects within Fedora will be be worked on.

WHO: You! FUDCon is free to attend. However, because FUDCon is being held in conjunction with LinuxTag, attendees will need a LinuxTag ticket. The Fedora Project will be able to provide these tickets, free of charge, to attendees who pre-register for the event.

PRE-REGISTRATION information:
	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_attendees

HOTEL information:
	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009_lodging

BAR CAMP and HACKFEST signups:
	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FUDCon:Berlin_2009

This is the PREMIERE FEDORA EVENT in Europe for 2009, and I hopeful that we can have a turnout of 150 or more for the event.

See you there,
Max