Re: The Icon Question

Greetings everyone...

_Update_
I was working with J5 on trying to get these icons into fc6test2 as I had mentioned previously. It, however, did not happen. While I had created many of the icons (75)...the coverage was insufficient and so was not included. Nonetheless, I am hopeful and continuing my work on populating the set...aiming to have a decent amount of coverage in the fc6 timeframe.

For those that are interested, I have also spent this week cleaning up my vector files and uploading the svgs + pngs to the wiki page [1]. If anyone would like to contribute, please let me know...even helping with an icon or two would be great. My internet connection at the moment is a bit weak and so I will upload the .tar tomorrow morning...or rather, in a few hours after I wake up. I'll also be starting a new thread with more information about the icon set (sizes, guidelines, and the such).

Thanks,
Diana

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/BluecurveAndBeyond/Gallery

Diana Fong wrote:
Cool. =)
I've been working with J5 (RedHat-artwork packager) on testing these out. Hopefully it'll make it into fc6t2.
Diana

Leon wrote:

I'm a big fan of this icon set:-)

Now it's also a good time to push it for the fedora core 6 test 2 to
get more feedback. Do we have to inform the redhat-artwork packager to
include these icons?

Thanks,