Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...

Diana Fong wrote:
Maybe someone with .svg skills can help slim down the files.

Is possible to greatly reduce the size even without any svg skills, here is one example: accessories-calculatorL.svg has 491.5 KB, open it in Inkscape, select all, copy and paste in a new document, optionally a little ungrouping and grouping and vacuum defs and the result is a 52.4KB - http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/echo/accessories-calculatorL_1.svg

notes:
- 52.4KB is still large IMO, but it would take huge manual work to reduce the size - I am not sure, but I suspect I lost the drop shadow in the process, but NO tool on my FC5 system was able to display a shadow in your initial SVG anyway (tried with Firefox, eog, Inkscape)

--
nicu