Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...

David Nielsen wrote:

It just feels like months ago the answer was get Tango upstream and it
will be our default. Then suddenly BAM.. here's Echo with the words New
and Theme used by people with @redhat.com in their emailaddies.
Understand my anger with this, it does not exactly help with the feeling
that Fedora is indeed a COMMUNITY project. This is exactly the kind of
thing that leads to ideas like Fedora is nothing more than ungrateful
betatesting for RHEL.

Please, do not be so arrogant to consider your own opinion as the only opinion of the community. I am NOT an @redhat.com but used every opportunity to argue against Tango and for a new theme.

--
nicu