Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...

David Nielsen wrote:
What bashing? I was not the one using the term troll to describe a
contributor. One who quite literally hasn't seen family or friends in
weeks either thank you very much. I'm getting quite sick of this,

So am I. I asked nicely before; now I'm putting my list-administrator hat on and I am insisting that this fork of the thread is closed, now.

If you spent half the time you devoted to trolling this mailing list to actually starting an artwork accessibility testing project you might have contributed something useful.

Thank you,