Re: input-gaming icon, take 2

Mike Langlie wrote:
I redesigned it and stuck to the grid more firmly. Any thoughts?

(Icon has no shadow yet.)

I like it! The coloring seems a bit harsh to me though - it's not bad, but maybe try to get some more medium values in the gradients? (eg, use a lighter color for the outlines around the joysticks)

Otherwise awesome, the shape & perspective looks great.