Re: vectorize bitmaps

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Yes, I noticed this too after the fact, but was not sure which portion was used exactly, is *very easy* to redo it, how about this:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/echo/image-x-genericL_traced1.svg
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/echo/image-x-genericL_traced1.png
(used Trace Bitmap in Inkscape, color, 20 scans and started from http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/echo/landscape2.png - IMO the ground is a little too dark)

Ah I see...=) I tried to modify the colors to match...but the stacked layers made it difficult to tweak the shapes...so I reconverted and tried to match the colors with the new shapes. Check it out...
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=image-x-genericL.svg
Please note a problem with your SVG for that icon: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoDevelopment?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=image-x-genericL.svg is NOT an SVG file, but a PNG with the SVG extension, so I had to edit some other icon to get the base SVG (in this case I used audio-x-generic)

Fixed...=)

Diana