Re: Preview of new scaled down icons (was Re: New Icon Set...[echo]...)

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Diana Fong wrote:
I think the jist of your original message(s) was whether there should be multiple vector versions per icon...and my response was/is yes. I was saying at least 2...but doesn't preclude an icon from having 3, 4, 5...etc. Or as you are suggesting now, at least 3. As a matter of fact, I've just uploaded a few by MikeLanglie which has 3 svgs because the line weight, gradient, and shape was simplified/changed.

Mike's icons that you just uploaded have a straight-on perspective for the 24x24 versions. So are we going with straight-on for 24x24 then?

~m

The ones I had uploaded were...dialog-cancel/close/ok...of the "Action Icons" category. All Action Icons should be of a straight on perspective. This does not mean that all 24x24 are going with the straight on perspective.
I still believe that the perspective view still holds pretty well at 24x24.

I have also uploaded his...dialog-error/question/warning icons as well (in the Status Icons category)...which has perspective 24x24 versions and think they came out pretty well.

Diana