Re: Image Lodaing icon

On 12/08/06, Mike Langlie <mlanglie redhat com> wrote:
Here is an idea for the Image Loading icon. What do folks think of this
metaphor? The two versions have a lighter and darker dotted line.

Personally, I prefer the darker one as it would be more apparent in a
smaller icon.

How about it pixelating slightly to add more effect to the larger
ones, maybe stretching the gradient out a bit more?
This reminds me of when JPEGs (i think) loaded and it was blocky
before loading more detail after some time.

The blue is clear and simple, though so it appeals to me.

--
      ..// seawolf //..
 e-mail / msn / icq / yahoo

  fedora core 5  :  artwork