[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]

Re: Testing out the theme



On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 20:32:53 -0400, Diana Fong wrote:

> Hello again...
>
> I mentioned this over lunch today and J5 (John Palmieri) wrote a
> python script to pull all the files from the wiki.  (attached).  Yeay!
> The following are some technical details that he included if someone
> would like to take this on and modify it.  Like last time, I've got
> two .tar...one is just the PNGs [1] and the other is PNG+SVG (44.1M)
> [2].  The naming of the files are a bit different this time as it is
> pulled directly from the wiki. Leon, if you could do what you did last
> time, that would be great!
>
> Thanks,
> Diana
>
> [1] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/echo48_0.11.tar.bz2
> [2] http://people.redhat.com/dfong/icons/echo_0.11.tar.bz2
>


I have created a script to build echo icon theme from a dir populated
by J5's script. And I found out some icons are different in .png and
.svg. For an incomplete list:

edit-copy
format-indent-less
format-indent-more
format-justify-center
format-justify-fill
format-justify-left
format-justify-right
utilities-terminal
font-x-generic
image-x-generic
text-x-generic-template
text-x-generic
x-office-document

Another issue is: the svg icons do not have consistent aspect and
dimension. For example: utilities-terminalL.svg is 443.79 x 166.59 as
in inkscape.

The script is attached. It will use echo_art under current dir as
source icon dir and Echo as destination dir. The index.theme is from
Tango Icon theme. Put it in Echo dir to make the theme usable.

Attachment: echo_icon_theme.py
Description: echo_icon_theme.py

Attachment: index.theme
Description: index.theme

-- 
Leon

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]