Re: DNA Theme - grub, rhgb, gdm

Hi Nicola,

Nicola Losito wrote:
I really like this "fedora DNA" thing too.
I am interested in the GDM theme for download.

Ok, cool. It's buggy (some of the pam error messages are mispositioned, but I have Xnest working on my system again so it will be easier to fix) but it's good for getting a feel for how it'd look on login and on widescreen.

i would love to have (i'll repeat myself one more time) a gdm theme with support to "faces" or user icons

Yeh... I have to learn how to implement those first, hehe. :) What face browser GDM theme do you think looks best? I could look at its markup and try to learn how to add the face browser.

kudos for the good work till now Mairin !

Tanks :-D