Re: Gnome splash Image

I agree with a little something different for the splash screen but I
strongly prefer to keep the image. Its pretty ha

On 8/14/06, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Mola pahnadayan wrote:

I think the GNOME splash screen was supposed to be dropped, as it is not
useful enough (is not displayed for the entire start stage, the progress
reported by it is not accurate, etc.) and not really needed as GNOME is
supposed to start faster.

Otherwise, how about a splash using the DNA theme from Máirín, for
consistency?

--
nicu