Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 5, Issue 24

Diana Fong wrote:
Yup, I think your modifications of these icons have made them better each time I see your updates. I'd like to work with you to tweak it a bit to fit in with the set's color and whatnot. I was thinking

Shouldn't the light source be coming from the left, not the right?