Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 5, Issue 24

Diana Fong wrote:

Yup, I think your modifications of these icons have made them better each time I see your updates. I'd like to work with you to tweak it a bit to fit in with the set's color and whatnot. I was thinking something like the attached EmoteB.png (with a darker blue face and a dark blue mouth instead of the harsh black). I've also quickly modified the color for a "classic yellow" one as Nicu suggested above. No strong preference...though if we do go with a yellow...I'd like to see a darker yellow -> yellow orange coloring.

The two devil icons still looks a bit odd to me, I think it's the horns, try making them a dark red?

How about this devil? I edited a little the horns, the eye outlines and the mouth.

Also attached is a try at a yellow orange "happy" emote. (again, with modified outlines for eyes and mouth)

--
nicu

PNG image

image/svg