Re: Awesome Fedora Wallpaper

Steve Barnhart wrote:
its not bad....I miss the actual red hat as our logo :)

But that wallpaper does not use the Red Hat logo, it is using my *unrelated* hat drawing, which happen to be colored in red[1] :p
(and is also available in blue[2])

[1] http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/artwork/fedora_01_red.svg
[2] http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/artwork/fedora_01_blue.svg