Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 5, Issue 24

Diana Fong wrote:

> I've pointed Luya to these. Does anyone else have a strong opinion about
> these emotion icons being yellow...kinda curious and would like to take
> a quick poll.

As Rahul pointed out, having a non-conventional emotes is a welcome
change :)

The yellow ones are kinda standard; blue would theortically be more
fitting with the general colours in Fedora but I don't reckon it
works. Non-conventionism is always good ideas ofr change but blue
faces are thought to be sad and I wouldn't think it looks right with
the happy nor neutral ones.

I like their designs though, very expressive.

--
      ..// seawolf //..
 e-mail / msn / icq / yahoo

  fedora core 5  :  artwork