Re: Gnome splash Image

I really hope its not dropped for GNOME. It adds another nice piece of
artwork/polish to fedora and gnome in general. If its still going to
be, hopefully you can make a gnome one still for use :)

On 8/19/06, Tommy Reynolds <Tommy Reynolds megacoder com> wrote:
Uttered Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com>, spake thus:

> Cool! I added my feedback directly to the deviation.

I just gave an unofficial presentation, to some programmers at a large
airframe manufacturing company in the US northwest that must remain
nameless, about some safe programming techniques for POSIX threads.
I used your deviation as the slide background but didn't call
attention to it in any way; most especially, I didn't mention any
possible FC6 connections.

It looked really well on the projection screen, even though I had to
wash out the image to use as a slide background.

If you're interested, look here:

http://www.megacoder.com/files/presentation/Thread-Safe_Programming.pdf

For some reason, slide 23 got a resounding laugh...

Cheers

--
I'm already an anomaly, I shall soon be an anachronism, and I have
every intention of dying an abuse!