Re: Gnome splash Image

Tommy Reynolds wrote:
Uttered Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com>, spake thus:

Cool! I added my feedback directly to the deviation.

I just gave an unofficial presentation, to some programmers at a large
airframe manufacturing company in the US northwest that must remain
nameless, about some safe programming techniques for POSIX threads.
I used your deviation as the slide background but didn't call
attention to it in any way; most especially, I didn't mention any
possible FC6 connections.

It looked really well on the projection screen, even though I had to
wash out the image to use as a slide background.

Threads and semaphores, fun :)

Totally sweet.