Re: Gnome splash Image

On 18/08/06, Máirín Duffy <duffy redhat com> wrote:

Make sense? No, I didn't think so. ;) I still love DA! Let me now if
still no luck.

w00t: it worked with a new deviation as it doesn't work when editing it.
Two KDE ones are at:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38334032/
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/38334123/

Hope you all like them. I started with KDE because I use that instead of GNOME.

I'll get on with the GNOME one after a little feedback in terms of
design and I work out the sizes etc.

--
      ..// seawolf //..
 e-mail / msn / icq / yahoo