how to request to be in the art project?

Hi everyone,

I put in a request to join the art team but I am not sure I did it right since I was sent an email from myself asking myself to approve myself???
anyway...

I have done all the required steps to joing the group... up until actually requesting the be in the arts project...

How does done do this? Once I am logged in the Account System how do I request to be added to one of the Arts projects? I can't seem to find a list and in the bottom right of the screen I tried to find a list of names for the projects but can't...

Sorry I am a bit of a noob when it comes to adding projects...