how to request to be in the art project?

spydrrrrr at gmail.com spydrrrrr at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:09:15 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

I put in a request to join the art team but I am not sure I did it right
since I was sent an email from myself asking myself to approve myself???
anyway...

I have done all the required steps to joing the group... up until actually
requesting the be in the arts project...

How does done do this? Once I am logged in the Account System how do I
request to be added to one of the Arts projects? I can't seem to find a list
and in the bottom right of the screen I tried to find a list of names for
the projects but can't...

Sorry I am a bit of a noob when it comes to adding projects...