Re: New to the list - need advice

Actually I am part of the list and group and I was wondering the same thing....

On 8/29/06, John Baer <baerjj gmail com > wrote:
Hello All,

New to the list and need advice.

1. Is the font used to create the word "fedora" available? If so where
may I obtain it? If not, how may I reproduce it?

2. What is the process for submitting artwork proposals for FC 6? Is
there a published artwork road map?

Thank you,

John