Re: New to the list - need advice

John Baer wrote:
Hello All,

New to the list and need advice.

1. Is the font used to create the word "fedora" available? If so where
may I obtain it? If not, how may I reproduce it?

The font is a proprietary one, named Bryant2, is not possbile to redistribute it: http://www.processtypefoundry.com/typefaces/bryant2/index.html

I tried to reproduce it by tracing samples at a very high-resolution, is hard and I am not an expert in fonts.

2. What is the process for submitting artwork proposals for FC 6? Is
there a published artwork road map?

Submitting proposals is easy: post them somewhere (eventually on fedoraproject.org Wiki) and send a message to the list. Getting them in the distro is the hard part and there is an ongoing discussion about this process: https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2006-August/msg01193.html

--
nicu