Re: New to the list - need advice

spydrrrrr gmail com wrote:

     > Who gives me the rights to chage the background color?

    Instructions on how to do this are outlined on the artwork wiki page:

    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#head-666ef97a22e615ba15f9eeae7e612ffb089d3fbc

I read the Wiki at the page above and I cannot find any instructions on how to modify the Wiki? I really would like to edit the Wiki so all this can me much easier to figure out for new people...

Can someone help me out with a link that explains exactly how to modify the wiki?

If you follow those steps, then you'll be able to log into the wiki and edit pages.