This is too hard...???

To all,

I am really trying hard to understand how best to contribute...

This has been and still is very frustrating... and I might just give up on all of it...

Once I have Wiki access I would truly like to know what needs to be worked on...

I got some information from Máirín Duffy but still it is not very clear...

I am really trying hard to understand all this...