Core 6 DNA POC

seawolf iamseawolf at gmail.com
Mon Sep 4 15:43:32 UTC 2006

I like this piece, John, the first thing I thought was... wow!
It's a great development of the idea, especially how it looks so contemporary.

Nice job!

On 04/09/06, Diana Fong <dfong at redhat.com> wrote:
> One thing I really liked about Mairin's DNA version is that it broke
> apart and the "f" and "8" flew off...Do you think your design could
> incorporate that or would it become too busy?

Maybe a watermark just to give the larger area of colour a hint of
activity. This could use the helix with the middle bits in it rather
than just the outside strands.

./Ben

--
       ..// seawolf //..