About contributing to this project

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 17:22:56 UTC 2007

On 04/08/07, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Anuja KR wrote:
> > I am a free lancer and wish to contribute some designs to the art
> > project. Please let me know whether I can contribute, if so whats the
> > procedure?
>
> The procedure is outlined in http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork#Join
> but the simplest way to get started is to upload your designs somewhere
> publicly and send a link here for feedback.

The rest of the /Artwork page there has information about the
currently running projects, too. We basically need a new theme very
six months for each Fedora release, along with supplimentary artwork.

You might want to google 'fedora-art-list' to browse through the
history of the mailing list, this will show past discussions about the
projects.

./b

--
|        ..// seawolf //..        |