[Nodoka Theme] Are we going to finally enable it?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Aug 10 05:50:33 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Test 1 is out, feature freeze and Test 2 are approaching, Nodoka theme
> is visually more or less complete and I noticed it moved to
> CategoryApprovedFedora8 [1]. So, as the packages are already in rawhide
> it's now only a matter of enabling it by default. What you think? Who's
> the person who can actually do it? Is it OK enabling Echo together with
> it or I should rather change the metatheme to use the Fedora/Mist icon
> theme (default in Fedora 7)?

It's been a while since I changed my default theme to Nokoda and it
seems fine.
It possible to get some hard numbers, to see how it stand
performance-wise compared with the current theme? Not sure what can be
used here, maybe GtkPerf [1] which is not packaged in Fedora.

[1] - http://gtkperf.sourceforge.net/