Round 3 Default Artwork Decision

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:38:09 UTC 2007

On 22/08/07, Máirín Duffy <duffy at redhat.com> wrote:
> Ben, have you made any more progress on Abstract? I checked the wiki
> page [1] but it looks like the latest artwork is from Aug 5th and
> doesn't incorporate the modifications based on the feedback you got on
> our blogs and on list?
>
> [1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8ThemeAbstract

Unfortunately, I have been very busy this month (hence my quietness
regarding the mailing list) and will be for the foreseeable days. I
don't think I will be able to make anything substantial until
September. I apoligise for this but I have updated the wiki page with
the feeback and my intentions so if anyone wants to help then they
can.

Where has August gone?

On 23/08/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Final
>
> Do you need help with this?

Anyone please feel free to jump in with any project.

./b

--
|        ..// seawolf //..        |
|           Ben  Arnold           |