[Echo Icons] help needed in cleaning SVG icons.

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Aug 23 21:31:49 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-23 at 23:06 +0200, Nicolas Mailhot wrote:
> Ok, just post samples of svgs that exibit each problem then, I'll do
> some diffing to find out what happens.
>
> Regards,

For the vacuum defs you can try out nearly every icon in git[1]. The
icons in echo-icon-theme-0.3-1 folder should be before the inkscape's
vacuum defs, all in the trunk folder are after that. Most notable it is
for weather icons (in trunk listed under status, the trunk also has only
48x48 versions, so compare these, in release not included, so you'll
have to d/l them from EchoDeveloment wiki). For the adobe garbage it
works already good. For the layers with display:none one of the examples
is emblem-photos [2]. In git in trunk it is under emblems folder.
Another one is preferences-desktop-keyboard [3]. In git in trunk under
apps folder.

Most of the changes should be in the git as well, because I did it after
I imported it in git... See these commits:
Remove Illustrator Garbage, using your script [4]
vacuum defs plus layers display:none removal [5] and [6].

Martin