Re: Request: User Image Submissions - Deadline March 15, 2007

Diana wrote:
The user submissions, which were originally to be uploaded to
OpenClipArt, are now being relocated to GNOME-look.org. Please note the
change in location and upload information. I've updated my previous blog
post [1] with the relevant information, so please reread and resubmit.
If you've emailed me directly, then I'll just repost your submission. My
apologies for any inconvenience and thank you again for your patience
and participation.

Diana,

Just a point of clarification on image sizes. The target size for face browser is 96x96px. :)

In addition you would like images scaled down to 48x48px {?} and scaled up to (192x192, 384x384) {?}.

OR

Would you prefer the svg?

Help?

John